- UAS Program
- In the News
- Drone Technology To Help During Power Outages
- Expectations for Unmanned Aircraft Systems at OSU are High
- In Tornado Alley, using drones to pinpoint severe weather
- OSU Featured in AIAA Year in Review
- OSU selected by NSF for UAS Weather Project
- USRI Receives First FAA COA for Fixed Wing Swarm Flights
Many research labs across campus focus on various aspects of unmanned systems research. While they are all part of the Unmanned Systems Group at OSU, you can visit their individual lab pages to learn more about their research areas, both in and out of UAS.
Computational AeroServoElasticity (CASE) Laboratory
Distributed Autonomous Systems Laboratory
Hydronamics and Aerodynamics Laboratory
Laboratory for Advanced Sensing, Computation and Control
Robust Electromagnetic Field Testing and Simulation Laboratory
Statistical Signal Processing Laboratory
These do not include core UAS facilities, such as the airborne sensors lab or the unmanned aircraft flight station.